Alright, so as some of you may know, my father died unexpectedly on October 16. As his next of kin, I’ve been tasked with finding a way to properly bury him. I nowhere near have enough money alone to lay him to rest, and my family is still paying for my grandmothers death in April.
I’ve set up a page for donations. I understand if you cannot donate, because I’m in the position of being horribly broke myself. However, if you could reblog this, spread the word, I would greatly appreciate it. I lost my absolute best friend, and I hate the thought of him not finding peace in death.
There is a reward level on there, an option of a handmade heart pillow
that can be customized to have lavender inside, or a pocket on the outside to be used as a tooth fairy pillow (and such!). It’s something small I can do.
So, if you could spread the word, get this around, I would greatly appreciate it. I’ll also be using PayPal, if anyone is uncomfortable with gofundme. If you’d like to do that, please let me know and I’ll set you up.
HEY GUYS MY NAME IS ACE AND I HAVE A MESSAGE TO YOU
SO YOU MAY REMEMBER A WHILE BACK WHEN I ALMOST LOST MY HOUSE BECAUSE OF MONEY ISSUES? WELL YEP THATS A THING AGAIN
quick overview: my house (the Ninja Clan) is a safe house for all the kids who can make it here. we don’t turn anyone down and don’t ask for anything in return. if i lose my house, tons of kids will lose a home/ a safe place to be/ an escape. don’t donate for me, donate for the people who need safety.
last time the post got over 100 notes but only 2 people donated. fuck that. i appreciate spreading this notice but PLEASE also donate. $5 can go a long way. donate please help me we have until sunday, october 26th!!!!!!
Literally, Ace’s house is a fucking amazing place. Everyone is welcome, at any time, and his dad is super fucking nice and adorable. He also works really hard and they’ve been there for years. Please please help donate.
i am willing to write for anyone that donates! just use your url on gofundme when you donate, have ace tell me about it, and ill write for you.
Meet Halena, a 6 year old girl from New Hampshire. This sweet little girl has cancer for the second time in her young life. They recently had to shave her head due to her hair falling out from chemo. We all know times are tough and medical bills are expensive so they set up a gofundme (http://www.gofundme.com/feg7xg) & are asking for any donations to help with medical bills and buying a wig for this cutie. Her favorite movie is frozen so of course she wants a wig to look like Elsa. Even if you can’t donate, please help spread the word. Positive vibes are just as awesome. Thanks for reading!
this is a post where i ask for help
- my name is elie i’m 21 years old white queer trans mentally ill and autistic
- my parents are getting a divorce
- they both want me to move in with them
- i don’t want to move in with either of them. i love them both dearly and they’ve done a lot for me but:
- my mother is not very accepting of my sexuality and not at all accepting of my gender, she condescends me and my interests constantly, and she’s very controlling and generally mean to me and everyone else
- my father is absolutely horrible to me whenever my mental illness makes itself known, he calls me stupid and other names and he never does anything around the house bc he thinks it’s not his place and he has serious anger issues
- i’m tired of living in an environment like that and it’s just getting worse as they’re getting more stressed and angry over the split
- i’m also trying to go back to school. they’re both planning to live in places where i would not be able to do this there. all i would be able to do is live with them and work all the time, the same thing i am doing now. i have been trying to save to go back to school, or to be more specific, to cover living expenses so i can go back to school, but the more i think about it the more i realize that the best choice for me would be to move in that direction now and then gradually ease into going back to school (like maybe take a class or two at a time)
- i have some money saved but it’s nowhere near what i need to move out and not be totally fucked if i can’t get a good job right away, and i’m not going to be so optimistic as to just assume that’s going to happen for me
- i’m trying to move out as soon as possible. i’m working almost every day (last week i worked 48 hours, the week before i worked 51) at a job that is incredibly draining for me, both physically, because i am there for 8-13 hours busting ass on the days that i work, and emotionally, because i don’t have time for myself or to spend time with friends or see anyone other than the people i work with/for, and because i’m a server and i honestly have a lot of difficulty with it bc i am mentally ill. there is a lot of short term memory stress and general workplace stress is very high because i work at a place where the guests own the restaurant and have been losing money there lately and a lot of them take it out on the employees, being rude or downright hateful and abusive.
- any help would be appreciated
- donations to my paypal (which is email@example.com) (there is also a button on my page) could expedite this process and help me afford things like cups and silverware and towels and pans and cleaning supplies and shit which i don’t currently have my own sets of and cannot take with me from my current living arrangement
- also if you have any advice/suggestions for moving out or living on your own i’d love to hear them because i know nothing about how to do this and i’m honestly fucking petrified
- also also if you live in jacksonville fl i’d like to make friends with people… i know literally nobody there and it’s really scary. i’d especially love to meet other queer/trans ppl bc being able to talk to ppl that understand and support me is rly important to me
- basically any help at all would be incredible even if all u can do is signal boost this
- thank you
Inktober Day 6 - Garnet
Plus Michi’s cute nails.
ATTENTION EVERYONE IN THE LA AREA!!
My cousin, TALLON, was reported MISSING today. He is an AUTISTIC BLACK TEEN AND IS COMPLETEY NON-VERBAL. HE DOES NOT RESPOND TO HIS NAME. This young man went out for his daily bike ride, unattended, and did not come back. Tonight, HE IS IN LA BY HIMSELF. He is 6’0, 200lbs, and was last seen wearing a white t shirt and khaki shorts. PLEASE SIGNAL BOOST!!
i wish more people said that being single is normal
and you’re not going to meet and marry someone
and that’s fine
and if marriage happens, it happens. and it’s not the next big ticket to check off in life’s checklist
because not everyone meets someone they want to marry. and that’s normal
you’re not broken or unfulfilled if you are single
ok ill keep this short
hi im ezra im a trans disabled twenty something trying to make it on their own ive been job hunting for 6 months with little luck so far and im pretty much at the end of my money
i dont have enough for rent this month and if i dont pay rent im out
Hey! Made a compilation of the darkest corners of the internet.
- Dionaea House: a horrifying story, told through two guys mail conversation, about how a haunted house
- Page of Ted: another haunting story about a man’s experience in an uncharted cave
- Castle of Spirits: a website with ghost stories, experiences and pictures. my mom banned me from going here because I used to freak myself out as a kid from this website
- Deep Cave: A man breaks scuba depth world record and finds the body of the last man to attempt it while down there. He makes plans to recover the body, but dies during the attempt. This is his website, as he left it, before he went on his last dive.
- Reborn Baby Dolls: where you can buy dolls that look EXACTLY and feel EXACTLY like a newborn baby
- Find a Grave: a website where you can find the graves of ancestors or famous people, create virtual memorials, add ‘virtual flowers’ and a note to a loved one’s grave
- This Man: a website about 1000’s of people all over the world, dreaming of the same man. Some say he’s the devil some say he’s god.
- Exit Mundi: a collection of end of the world scenario’s
- Haunted House: where you can find any haunted house in the U.S
- Truthism: an extremely wacko cult website about how reptilian aliens are responsible for everything wrong, how humanity is controlled by aliens and how the sun is a cube and that the inner Earth exists
- The Jonestown Mass Suicide Death Tape: Trigger warning and you know why
- Shaye Saint John: The story/myths behind Shaye Saint John is that she was a hot woman who was horribly disfigured in a car accident. As a result, she appears in public wearing this creepy mask, and hobbles along with prosthetic legs and hands. This is her website
- SCP Foundation: collection of fictional works that its members contribute that deal with the “paranormal”. They range all the way from a television working without a broadcasting station, to deadly creatures that have never been encountered
- Blog of Joseph E. Duncan: sentenced to death by a federal jury on August 27, 2008 for the kidnapping, of Dylan and Shasta Groene and murder of Dylan. He had been convicted of a sex crime years before. Go back to the beginning and read forward. You can trace his further descent into madness.
- Annie96 is typing: a creepy chat between two teenagers that has a horrific twist at the end
Alright, I hope you enjoy. Maybe look through these one day at a sleep over with some friends. That would be fun.
Speaking of sleepovers, here’s a masterpost of creepy sleep-over games
SHAYE SAINT JOHN STARTLED ME
it’s got noise in it, really really creepy noise. Just be careful, okay?
Can I add to this list?
Click on the bolded word(s). No screamers, promise!
This is awesome
Hey guys :)
sixpenceee here again with some more websites! Thank you for the other tumblr user that added my father’s long,long legs.
- TED IS GOD: a website of a guy who thinks he’s the superior overlord. Just go through it and you’ll see his ever increasing insanity.
- Book of Immanuel David Isaiah: Authorities believe this is the work of Brian David Mitchell, suspected of kidnapping Elizabeth Smart in 2001. Complete raving nonsense.
- Urban Exploration Resource: a database of creepy urban exploring sites. They’ve got everything from abandoned nuclear silos in Ukraine to Saddam Hussein’s destroyed palace. Chances are you’ll find something in your own city.
- Dan’s Gallery of the Grotesque: Okay, this site is HORRIBLE. I know I’m a paranormal blogger but I post NO gore. I can’t stand it. Maybe some corpses once in a while, but no full entangled bloody gruesome gore. But for those of you who like it, then this site is perfect for you.
- Time Cube: the website of a guy who claims that modern physicists are wrong and how each day is actually 4 days happening at the same time. Some bizarre things here.
- Last Words: a website of cockpit voice recordings of commercial airline crashes. There are some audio but most are transcriptions.
- Unsolved murder cases websites: Oklahoma Girl Scout Murders, Keddie Murders, Taman Shud Case
- Number Stations: method of communication with spies, the website contains recordings of how they do this
CREEPY THINGS TO WATCH
A compilation of all the horror filled movies, t.v shows & documentaries I could find. It includes some of my own masterposts and other people’s masterposts.
- Scary Movie Masterpost
- Childhood Halloween Masterpost
- Psychological Thriller Movie Masterpost
- Not So Scary Movie Masterpost
- Link to Horror Movies You Shouldn’t Miss
- Another Horror Movie Masterpost
- Foreign Horror Films Masterpost
- Creepy Short Film Masterpost
- American Horror Story Masterpost
- The Walking Dead Masterpost
- Supernatural Masterpost
- Scooby-Doo Masterpost
- Top 10 Disturbing Documentaries
- A Haunting Episode List
- X-Files Episode List
- Ghost Hunters Episode List
- Ghost Adventures Episode List
- The Twilight Zone Episode List
- Unsolved Mysteries Series
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer Series
- Ghost Whisperer Series
- Psychic Kids Series
- Is It Real Series
- Sightings Series
- Strange But True Series
COSTUME/CREEPY MAKE-UP TUTORIALS
A compilation of amazing people with a talent for art and expression. Some of these are gorey, so be cautious.
- Cracked Doll
- Severed Fingers
- Dissected Arm
- Maggot Eyes
- Corpse Bride
- Nightmare Before Christmas
- Dead Bride
- Creepy Dummy Doll
- Annabelle Doll
- The Exorcist
- The Ring
- Silent Hill Nurse
- Chucky: Child’s Play
- Candy Demon
- Unwanted House Guest
- Monster Girl
- Blood Nail Art
- Scary Fairy Nails
- Cute & Easy Halloween Nails
CREEPY STORY NARRARATIONS
What’s better than reading scary stories? Listening to them from people who have a voice that perfectly match the suspense needed for such stories.
- Cry Reads
- Otis Jiry
- Madame Macabre
- Litter Bot
Creepy compilations from around the web and from posts I’ve made before.
- Top Rated Scary Stories
- Cracked on Horror
- Listverse Bizarre and Creepy
- Creepiest Gifs
- Reddit No Sleep
- Reddit Paranormal
- Reddit Horror
- Creepy Contacts
- Top 10 Sixpenceee Stories
- Top 10 Reddit Lets Not Meet Stories
- Top 10 Creepy Short Films
- Compilation of Short Creepy Stories
- Unsettling Things on the Internet
- Top 10 Terrifying YouTube Videos
- Top 10 Creepy Audio Recordings
- Creepy Dares List
- Creepy Facts Compilation
- Top 5 Disturbing Topics
- Top 5 Fake Documentaries
- 6 Terrifying Comics
- Common Nightmares & Their Meanings
- Creepy Japanese Urban Legends
- Creepy Lost Episodes Compilation
- Compilation of Horror Pranks
- Top 5 Mass Extinctions
- Glitch in the Matrix
- Top 10 Found Footage & Creepy Videos
- Top 10 Long Scary Stories
- Ways to Contact the Dead
- Creepy Meaning Behind Nursery Rhymes
- Creepiest Glitch Experiences
- Paranormal Science Resources
- Map of Monsters/Ghosts/Cryptids in the USA
- Everything on Astral Projection
- Everything on Terrifying Dolls
The first couple are masterposts I’ve made, the rest are masterposts I’ve gathered from other blogs.
- Masterpost of World’s Scariest Places
- Masterpost of True Terrifying Events
- Masterpost of Creepy Stories
- Masterpost of Gothic Novels
- Masterpost of Creepy Websites
- Masterpost of Creepy Online Games
- Masterpost of Creepy Sleep-Over Games
- Masterpost of Scary Music
- Masterpost of Free Indie Horror Games
- Another Halloween Masterpost
- Halloween Pixel/Background Masterpost
- Another Halloween Pixel/Banners/Cursor Masterpost
- Chilling Tales For Dark Nights Masterpost
- Paranormal Podcast Masterpost
- Scary App Masterpost
- Paranormal Creatures Masterpost
- Superstitions Masterpost
- Creepy Wikipedia Articles Masterpost
- Masterpost of Creepy Stuff
- Myths & Urban Legends Masterpost
- The Bloodworth Saga Masterpost
- Scary October Masterpost
CREEPY TUMBLR BLOGS
Some creepy blogs to keep your dash scary 24/7. Thanks to everyone who contacted me for this. Sorry, if I’m forgetting you. I really am. I made this list during midterms week & I was half dead.
Well, there you go! :) Be sure to check out my halloween special, where you guys get to share your halloween spirit. Have a lovely October & Halloween everyone!